OrchardAVE

OrchardAVE
Here's Your Sign

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oh How Indie Of Me!

This was a week of indie adventures! Not only did I finally acquire a bicycle, but MISS INDIE OGDEN incorporated the RayDo Show into her blog. I mean, not only are Drew and I the cutest Ogden couple ever, but we’re indie as hell!
The Ray Show Bicycle Club: So I have at last gotten a bike. It is stupid, and I hate it. It’s a Mongoose “mountain bike”. So in other words, it’s pretty douche-core. I wanted a bicycle that was simple and light, preferably with a basket of the front. (So I can fill it with kittens and ride around Ogden!) My father got this for me at a yard sale last year, and I discovered it in the shed in my parent’s yard. Ugghhhh. The tires are flat, the seat is contraction inducing, and the frame is sooooo ugly and heavy. Won’t someone help me? I need a new bicycle. I am willing to trade my old one and cookies as well. ;)
ugh.
RayDo Show Photo shoot: Ah I have never looked prettier in a photo in my life ever! Miss Indie Ogden had the greatest idea, a picnic photo shoot that showed off all the secret places to picnic in Ogden. They are still, of course secret. There is a contest for all you positive thinking people out there, (just manifest the prize through positive thought.) And the prize is awesome. Go to i heart indie ogden for more information and to see more photos.  Mikaela’s daughter, Hunter, was such a delight. I will babysit that child any day. Take her on walks, show her the sights, and teach her about life. Drew was getting hot and sassy, my heels were sinking into the hot and humid grass, and I loved every minute of it. The balloons were my favorite touch, they matched my lipstick!


Necromaniac Final Summer Show: Thank god for metal music, it really gets me through. Especially Drew’s death core band Necromaniac. The theatrics were incredible this time; I swear it keeps getting better and better. Cameron picked an innocent bystander from the audience, our friend Mary, and made out with her on stage. I couldn’t believe it! This will be the final show of the summer because “Hunter From Hell” is leaving to Costa Rica for two months to be with amigos or something. The fashions put on by the boys were St. Joseph’s finest school uniforms. I’m talkin the famous plaid skirts, bloody white shirts, and face paint, (well only Cam) shaved legs, (well only Drew) and cow boy boots, (well only Devin).  I drew on Drew’s upside down cross with my red lipstick. Brutal, dude!



Next week should be pretty indie as well, although I have no set plans. Besides Wednesday, in which Drew and I will attempt to have a slightly enjoyable time in Salt Lake City, oh how I hate that wretched city.  Lately I have been faced with the stupid decision of Weber State vs. SLCC. What on earth is a girl to do? Suffer through math in order to receive a higher quality education and keep my job and stay on Ogden? Or suffer through finding a place to live, a new job, and hopefully receiving a cheaper degree in journalism in 2 years instead of 4? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment